E-Finance News

25 подписчиков

Свежие комментарии

  • Anthony
    i'm shockedQatari-led group ...
  • Anthony
    they have no solution themselves.Obama's $4 trilli...
  • Anthony
    If the UK sector gains useful experience of this kind of work, they could be in a position to utilise their expertise...Shell declares en...

Richest 1 Percent To Own More Than Half Of The World's Wealth By 2016

Richest 1 Percent To Own More Than Half Of The World's Wealth By 2016

From billionaires and politicians who will gather at the world economic forum in Davos this week, will require that they have restrained the growth of inequality. According to the results of recent research Oxfam, for next year 1% of the population of the planet will be richer than the other 99%.

Views:

Mac382 

The wealthy continuously give to charities. They not only employee millions but they also help those in need. The dishonestly in this article only serves to to divide and anger.

Source

Baro Nessy

Obscene. Nothing short of obscene. Watch the politicians scream that we need to give this 1% ever more tax-cuts.
I think it's past time for the 99% to take up arms. The game has been rigged and fixed for a long, long time now.

Source

Картина дня

))}
Loading...
наверх